Providing virtual appointments for new assessments & follow-up visits.
Tower Physio is proud to launch our VIRTUAL PHYSIOTHERAPY solution for all Albertans, as a response to the unique challenges posed by COVID-19. As a result, we are combining video and voice conferencing in addition to online exercise prescription and education.
CLICK the green chat widget on the bottom right corner of the screen to set up your appointment.
NOTE: SPORTS MEDICINE APPOINTMENTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE THROUGH A SEPARATE TELE-HEALTH LINK. PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN CHAT WIDGET ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN TO CONTACT RECEPTION (PLEASE INDICATE IT IS A SPORTS MEDICINE RELATED APPOINTMENT REQUEST)
All new and existing clients will need the following.
• A computer or smartphone with internet capabilities, a forward camera and microphone
• An internet connection via Google Chrome or Firefox.
The process is very simple:
1. Click the green chat widget on the bottom right corner of the screen to chat with our reception team (Simply say “I want an online visit”)
2. We will contact you to set up a time and collect all the required details.
3. You will receive a link to enter our digital office and start your session.
There is NO need to download software or create an account.
It’s secure. We use state of the art security and encryption protocols to assure that data integrity and privacy is maintained. All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored.
What type of visits are availabile?
• New Assessments. (45-60 minutes) New clients or returning clients with a new problem
• Follow up visits. (30-45 minutes) Previous clients who are looking to continue their care while maintaining physical distancing.